In furtherance of the business relationship between Pepper and you, we will from time to time send information or materials to you that may constitute direct marketing for the purposes of applicable legislation. The purpose of such communications will be to provide information about Pepper, Pepper products, events, and any other topics that may be relevant to financial service professionals or relating to the securement of a mortgage. Examples of such communications will include:
- Product withdrawal/change notifications
- Product launch notifications
- Product/criteria promotion
- Promotional giveaways
- Portal/service updates
- eNewsletters – content could include case studies, thought leadership articles, insight from research, tips on submitting cases with us, tips on how to improve business etc.
- Notifications on the publication of new functionality/content on our website
- Event invites
- Event follow-up
- News about/promotion of the team and company
- Surveys – both research and customer service based
When sending marketing communications to you, the legal basis on which we will rely to justify such processing will either be legitimate interests, or such other legal basis as may be appropriate in the circumstances, regarding Pepper’s relationship to you.
If you do not wish to receive certain types of correspondence or wish to unsubscribe from receiving any such communications from Pepper, please contact us at email@example.com.