At Pepper Money, we aim to protect your privacy. We only use information that we collect about you for purposes of improving this Website and the service Pepper Money offers to its clients and we only share it within the Pepper Money Group (meaning Pepper Money Limited and Pepper Money (PMB) Limited), as further detailed below.
- questions, queries, or feedback you leave via this Website, including your email address if you contact us;
- your email address and subscription preferences when you sign up to our email alerts, and how you use our emails - for example, whether you open them and which links you click on;
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device specific information, and details of which version of web browser you used; and
- information on how you use this Website: we collect that data using cookies and page tagging techniques.
If you would like to learn more about what personal data we hold and what processing we do in respect of that data, please contact us at PM_DPO@pepper.money and we will be happy to provide you with the relevant information.
Information access and disclosure
The data we collect can only be accessed by authorised people in Pepper Money Group and selected third parties who provide us with website support and development services (and their sub-contractors and representatives).
Other than to the above, we do not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as described in this Policy.
We will not move or store your data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) without your consent.
Use of information
We may use your personal information to improve the content and functionality of our Website (such as to determine pages of the Website visited by users, and the frequency of such visits).
Other than for telephone call recordings (see below), your data will be kept for 26 months from the end of the month on which you visited this Website.
We may collect information about your computer, including - where available - your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns.
What cookies do we use?
Used to manage the load on our servers.
Host domain: cloudflare.com
_ga, _gat, _gid
Analyses web traffic enabling us to monitor site usage across multiple devices and browsers for the purpose of optimizing your experience on the site.
Host domain: pepper.money
BIGipServer#, _mkto_trk, webevents/visitWebPage
Used to track all individuals who visit our website so we can react to their visits with automated marketing campaigns.
Host domain: pepper.money
Used to help us find, identify and correct spelling errors and improve the quality of this Website
Host name: pepper.money
AI_buffer, AI_sentBuffer, ARRAffinity, ASP.NET_SessionId, ai_user, ai_session, AITR_ClientPerformanceMathError, TiPMix
Used to effectively manage traffic to the Website
Host domain: pepper.money
Used by our Website to collect information about how visitors interact with the site. This information is used to improve the site. All information collected is in an anonymous form.
Host domain: https://dev.visualwebsiteoptimizer.com
GPS, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC, yt-remote-cast-installed, yt-remote-connected-devices, yt-remote-device-id, yt-remote-fast-check-period, yt-remote-session-app, yt-remote-session-name
Used by our website to track usage of videos embedded onto our site – they’re only installed when you press play on a video.
Host domain: youtube.com
Accessing and updating your personal information
You have various rights in respect of your information, each of which can be exercised free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- access the personal information we hold about you;
- require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information which we hold;
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and require us to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations;
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information; and/or
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at PM_DPO@pepper.money.
Third party policies
This Website may contain links to websites of third party companies and organisations that are not controlled by, under common control with, or otherwise related to Pepper Money Limited. Each such company and organisation will have its own privacy policies and fair processing notices posted on its website and you should review the relevant policies and notices for each such website you access.
Telephone Call Recording
If you believe our processing of your personal information does not comply with applicable data protection law, you can make a complaint to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.